The following warm-up will prepare your body to train at the highest level. This is a shortened Dynamic Warm Up to fit the needs of coaches and athletes who are rushed between games, workouts, and team meetings.
Prior to all exercise sessions whether it is strength training, conditioning, speed ... More
The following warm-up will prepare your to train at the highest level. This is a tened Dynamic Warm Up to fit the needs of hes and athletes who are rushed between s, workouts, and team meetings.
Prior to exercise sessions whether it is strength ning, conditioning, speed training, or ities,a complete warm-up and flexibility ion must be completed. A proper warm-up :
1. Prepare the major joints for nuous activity through all ranges of on
2. Increase the body’s internal body erature prior to training
3. Protect nst injury by improving the range of on within the muscles and the joints
4. pecific to the workout or sport you are aring to do
5. Mentally prepare an ete for the training that is about to be
6. Pre-heat the muscles so that you can in maximum benefits from the pre-workout tch
7. Increases blood flow. Increase in en supply
8. Stimulate the Central ous System
9. Reduces the time of motor tions
10. Improves coordination which oves motor performance
Click HERE for an MATE Speed Training print: